Well, I thought I was going mad when I was trying to fill in the application last time I read and reread the guidance notes and even got the Captain to look through and come up with a revelation as he does 9 times out of 10. But when he did it was always the blip of my birth place that kept cropping up and throwing us back to square one. So one last attempt and read-through, no progress and so I then felt I should have a final look on the web site. It guided me through to Dusseldorf’s main British Embassy site and the conclusion is that I only need to send my current passport.
Alhumdullilah ….it should have been obvious really as they will have already seen any documentation they need to issue me a passport in the first place. Jeez, that was hard work. So, now to get new photos done at Rusayl.
Or can I do them at home against a white background? My printer prints off passport size photos, I’m sure.
Alhumdullilah ….it should have been obvious really as they will have already seen any documentation they need to issue me a passport in the first place. Jeez, that was hard work. So, now to get new photos done at Rusayl.
Or can I do them at home against a white background? My printer prints off passport size photos, I’m sure.
2 comments:
We got Wills photo's done at Rusayl, I wouldn't risk doing them yourself as they know exactly how big your head has to be!!! I hope you know what I mean, Wills looked like it was enlarged, but thats how they have to be nowadays! Mitch just said, `No Wills head always looks like that!'.x
Hahaha! He would though, Rachel! Poor Bill! I could have taken and cropped pics at home but I got them done at Rusayl after all....based on the fact that I had read the ink in normal inkjet pictures will bleed after a few years so it'll be just a blur in my passport. Professional prints are designed to last.x
Post a Comment