Here are the last few weeks in bullet form:
- The kids’ school productions, so sweet, funny and tear jerking all crammed in to two half-hour shows;
| Thank goodness for M and S! |
![]() |
- A hilarious new year’s camp at Sifah, gorgeous, sunny and fun-filled which resulted in my 4 year old son and his beautiful little friend publicly declaring their love for each other and their wedding plans;
- My birthday, resulting in the bi-annual ‘what have I achieved/what am I going to achieve’ fret, leading to a stern talking-to from the Captain about my attitude to long-term goals and planning… :-/
But hey, he did make some peanut butter and chocolate slices as my birthday cake (based on Reese's Peanut Butter cups...my breakfast, lunch and dinner given half a chance). Is it ok for a 30-something girl to sulk because she thinks she's not getting a birthday cake? I put the hint in for a Patisserie cake but this was a lot better! Yomnomnomnom...
2011? Who knows…inshaAllah, every Boot Camp session, plenty of visitors, I will take that breathtaking photograph, our garden will flourish, I will find a geod, maybe do the Muscat half marathon…oh, and the Captain makes it to Everest Base Camp! More on that next time, I'm so excited for him, what an amazing experience and achievement even just to get there.
Enjoy the year, treasure each month, savour each day x








2 comments:
happy new year, happy birthday, and "mabruk" lol JJKN, to your four year old;)
Hahahaha!!! Thank you, I'll pass your congratulations on! I think they'd like a beach wedding!
Hope you're well and happy OPNO, happy new year x
Post a Comment