Easy peasy! Although I was a bit worried about it as I had had the migraines after Day 3 but I had half a litre of water pre-work out and then 1 litre during. I was originally trying to avoid the full bladder and running off to the bushes/into the sea mid-stomach crunch but hey, that's nothing to make sure I'm hydrated! I'm hoping it was just dehydration so I can deal with it.
Well, maybe the 'easy peasy' is being a bit cocky! My stamina has increased a little for sure but some exercises I just can't do and fall in a heap laughing and panting. Still, at least I can see if I have improved by session 17, ready to kick some Canadian/Kiwi/Aussie/Austrian/Scottish/South African backside (albeit rather toned and lovely backsides by then!) during session 18.
I've got plans tomorrow so will have to go to the evening session. So I'll miss my lovely ‘venn’, Ingebjorg [not real name, just loved it!]. I wonder if the girl who looked like she was going to face-plant me will be there…
I’m going to get some more supplements that will hopefully help with my migraines. I’m on 5HTP, Starflower Oil (for those female ‘moments’!) and I’m going to get some Magnesium. I still have Cayenne Pepper tea every now and then…I took it when I had my last migraine come on and, although it didn’t knock it on the head (‘scuse the pun…) I think it lessened the impact. I’ll stick with it at least, probably too nervous not to!
No comments:
Post a Comment