Sunday, 9 January 2011

1 down...17 to go....

Sorry thighs...upper arms...we will get through this!


First Boot Camp last night and I LOVED it! [Note: please watch the tone of these boot camp posts over the next 6 weeks...I wonder how they will change!]


It reminded me of my Navy fitness training and I remember just loving that too. I think I was smiling 50% of the session last night! The Captain asked what we did and I couldn't remember, the exercises all merged into one at one point! Does that mean I'm not trying hard enough...maybe they were being kind to us! OH NO!!!


But I know that I did better on the running than I expected and just need to focus on the exercises. And I'm not aching half as much as I thought this morning!


We keep a record of measurements, weight, BMI etc over the weeks so I'll post that when I'm done. Let's see if it's worth it!

No comments: