Has anyone grown Aloe Vera from seed?
But the mealy bugs love it. I haven't had too many this year though:
Canna lilies are settling and new growth is there:
The plant in the pot to the left (Joseph's coat/Parrot Leaf???) in the picture above is spreading, a few leaves broke off and I planted them to see if they would take root. And they have! Yes, they are my Christmas Ponsettias in the pot on the right!)
Our Rosemary plant that we were so excited about seems to not be as happy as we are? Too much water? Too little water? Too hot? We've been using it lots though!
My first Omani rose bloom:
The Kumquats are changing colour on one plant and new flowers are appearing on the other:
Fresh growth on the Orange tree at last:
The fig tree is flourishing; no sign of new figs though :-(
Red Hibiscus: my favourite flower:
But the mealy bugs love it. I haven't had too many this year though:
![]() |
| It's the grey-white speck directly above my thumb nail. |
Our Rosemary plant that we were so excited about seems to not be as happy as we are? Too much water? Too little water? Too hot? We've been using it lots though!
My first Omani rose bloom:
The Kumquats are changing colour on one plant and new flowers are appearing on the other:
Fresh growth on the Orange tree at last:
The fig tree is flourishing; no sign of new figs though :-(


















1 comment:
MashaAllah, so pretty! I am soooooooooo jealous, I am not even at the planting stage. We are still building our stone planters/wall where things & dirt will go in.
I do have the barbecue pit down nicely though;D
I love the roses. They smell so nice, the Omani rose.
Post a Comment