Where has the time gone again? It's been a busy few weeks especially with all the holidays! (Not complaining of course!). So a few entries all at once! Hopefully you don’t glaze over too soon!
I treated myself to Q magazine last week as Arcade Fire were on the cover. Love ‘em.
On one hand, completely frustrating! Gig details in the back consisted of plenty of big groups….one of which was James , playing the UK this month. Our Canadian cousins took their kids to see James play in Toronto back in September. Awesome! I swore that I would take our kids to see them when they next came back to the UK. Little did I know that it would be so soon! I suppose if it’s a world tour, of course they’re going to come back home to finish up.
On the other hand, it was really good getting up to date with music, what I think I’ve been missing. So the Captain and I have decided to choose 5 albums each to download/buy. I’m going to reread the magazine and make my list. Any suggestions? It's got to include R.E.M.'s new one and I fancy Eliza Doolittle's...Rollerblades is just so cute!
Do we go to T in the Park again next year.....?

2 comments:
If you have Google Chrome browser then give this a try www.thewildernessdowntown.com
Only works in Google Chrome though and expect LOTS of pop ups...worth it though
HaHAH!! Brilliant! Very clever. I chose the town I lived in before moving to Sandhurst...it didn't make the prettiest film! I'm going to try again with Sandhurst.
Have a go, guys...just leave the pop-ups alone, they are part of the film and come up in their own time it seems.
Thank you Clarabelle! x
Post a Comment