The lemon tree is loved by the butterflies and so we have one caterpillar chomping his/her way through the leaves. We are going to buy another plant to put him on so we can protect the lemon tree. I could do with some sort of net/cover so that we can watch the caterpillar go into its cocoon and hopefully emerge. How cool! I have never seen that happen! The joys of having children include discovering new things or rediscovering the things you saw or knew years ago! I remember when Bear was about 2 years old we went for a little walk to Ringle’s Cross. She’d hear birds tweeting in the trees…we stopped and looked up and watched and listened. I actually stopped. And watched. And listened. Heartlifting!
I digress!
I am making a cover for the gazebo frame. Pink and green. I was hoping to sew a couple of pictures of Ben 10 and Princesses in the roof panels (trying to make it appeal to all the kids in the 'hood), can’t find anything suitable as yet.
The grass is coming along nicely if a little patchy! It’s up to Bear’s ankles in one part! Will post pictures soon - they're on the other 'puter.
Update: it's patchy because we're watering it too much!
Migraine update – I’m dosing up on cayenne pepper and/or cayenne pepper tea. This really seems to give me a boost. 5htp at bedtime, Starflower Oil and Vitamin B. And the all important meds, thanks Mama! Desperately trying to find the answer…
No comments:
Post a Comment