He used to be, that's where I met him. I was about to join up! Wow, Marine/Naval design is incredible. My Dad probably built the ships/boats your Dad designed!
Fireworks are at the start of December I think! So no, you haven't missed them! I'll recheck the dates...
Hey, we couldn't call you OPNO if you were 100% Omani! :-D
2 comments:
Were the fireworks good? I missed them:( I think.
Your husband is in the navy?
Cool!
My Dad built/designed alot of Navy boats back in my country or origin.
LOL, guess they call me Omani now but I am not 100% really.
He used to be, that's where I met him. I was about to join up!
Wow, Marine/Naval design is incredible. My Dad probably built the ships/boats your Dad designed!
Fireworks are at the start of December I think! So no, you haven't missed them! I'll recheck the dates...
Hey, we couldn't call you OPNO if you were 100% Omani! :-D
Post a Comment